A little about me
I lead companies to a better understanding and definition of, “what’s next?” by demonstrating success in senior product leadership with a focus on the development and delivery of data-driven software and workflow solutions for technical software products. Photographer.
Technical Product Manager - Data Architecture
- Technical Product Manager, Data Architecture and Merchant Lifecycle Data
- Data discoverability, catalog, and governance initiative using Atlan Catalog
- Technical Asset Development
- Steward of processes and systems responsible for raw data inputs and outputs
- Consult with engineering teams providing feedback and guidance so systems are accurate, reportable, and efficient
- Build and maintain data pipelines to feed centralized reporting systems
- Coordinate efforts and outcomes between the engineering team and Business Intelligence
- Build machine learning systems to feed insights downstream
- Responsible for remediating and consulting on high priority data issues between application data structures in all Lendio properties and business reporting needs
- Data issues identified and prioritized jointly between cross functional teams
- Responsible for ensuring data issues are corrected as defined by the projects through either making the necessary changes in the application data structures and application code themselves, or by consulting with other teams to execute
- Help define best practices for core application data structures as well as educating application product teams on how their initiatives impact data reporting down stream
- Consults with Business Intelligence on opportunities to improve application data usage and discovery
Senior Product Development Manager
Leader of Product Development with a focus on technical frontend, user flow, team management, and UX design. Scrum Master certified by Scrum Alliance. Multivariate/AB testing specialist. Jira and agile methodologies. JTBD research methodology. Product strategy, vision, roadmaps, and resource allocation to ensure the customer is always top of mind.
Senior Product Development Manager
Leader of Product Development and manager of engineering teams for Sundance Film Festival products including the Sundance App and e-Wait List. Senior Manager of many internal projects that support the Sundance Film Festival. Google Optimize (multivariate) specialist.
Software Development Manager
Lean startup environment. Implimented process and procedure to manage 10+ enterprise clients with applications and methodologies like Jira, UAT, Scrum, and Agile. Project management of large scale implementations, migrations, and product development. Product development leader of internal applications for Executech, the parent IT company.
Angular, Node, Handlebars, Ghost, Joomla, Wordpress, Concrete5, Drupal, xCode, GCP, Reddis, Kibana, Scout, React, Mongo, SQL, Etc...
QA Software Engineer II
Release manager and automation/regression writer. Team member of Agile/Scrum implementation committee.
UX Architect/Product Developer
AB Multivariate Specialist (Optimizely) and lead product developer. Development of conceptual ideas into viable, sustainable, and testable business solutions. Data science use with Ad Hoc Analysis, SiteCat, Google Analytics, Optimizely, and Omniture. Pragmatic Marketing certification.
National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
I continued as a web consultant March of 2012 utilizing heat map statistics and analytical benchmarks while bicycle touring across the country.Bicycle Touring Website
I supervised day to day operations of our largest business, My Baby Rocks. Maintained inventory, capital purchases, and SEO responsibilities. Oversaw quality standards for orders, production of shirts, screen-printing, vinyl designs, and vinyl press. Set effeciency standards for overseas purchases, shipping, and warehouse work flow. Optimized over 50 company websites..
Get In Touch
Looking to have a website built? Have a stellar job offer? I'm always open to new website development projects. Throw me a message and we can hash out the details over lunch.
- Park City
- (801) 682.9029